Google How I spend my millions: American Express ‘Black’ Card

Saturday, August 17, 2013

American Express ‘Black’ Card




My recent lifestyle would be hard work….. if I didn’t have an American Express ‘Black’ Card or Centurion Card as is its official name. This little piece of titanium (I kid you not) makes all the difference.

Not only there doesn’t seem to be a spending limit (and God knows I’ve tried), but you get upgrades on flights, rental cars and hotels as well. The best bits though, are the dedicated concierge and travel agent. 

Just a phone call is all it takes to have anything organized for you. Holidays, sports games, shows, restaurants, you name it. The service is sublime and makes you feel very special indeed. It really provides worldwide access to the inaccessible……

No comments:

Post a Comment