Google How I spend my millions: Bentley on Ice

Friday, February 28, 2014

Bentley on Ice




Hardly back from my trip in the Arctic circle and already back there again (or almost), but this time: Bentley-style. The Bentley Motors Events office had this crazy plan to do some sliding with Bentleys on frozen lakes. Of course I was up for it…..

Location was one of the 1000 lakes of Finland; instructor was a mate of Juha Kankkunen and most importantly, the car: a Bentley Continental GT.

The driving, or more precisely the sliding, was of course the best bit, but it wouldn’t be right not to mention the luxury accommodation (with sauna obviously), the rest of the program (including dog sled adventures, snowmobiles) and the breathtaking sceneries.

Another place I didn’t want to leave…. and not only because I don’t own a Bentley myself.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings,

    Congrats on your good fortune.
    I've browsed through some of your adventures and I'd like to offer my writing services.
    I'm a kick-ass writer who is able to capture those incredible moments in great detail... forever searing images into the brains of anyone who reads.
    Deep reflection, humor, astonishment, humble appreciation, rock star partying, etc... I can do it all.
    Are you ready to properly capture your journey?
    Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete