Google How I spend my millions: Formula 1 (Silverstone)

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Formula 1 (Silverstone)




A Formula 1 Grand Prix is always a special event. In the past I’ve visited the Belgian Grand Prix a couple of times. I simply bought the cheapest tickets (those without a seat) and got soaked without knowing who won the race in the end. A truly awesome experience, or so I thought…..

With a slightly different budget I headed to Silverstone. With 7 of the 11 teams based just down the road, the British Grand Prix can truly be called ‘Home of Formula 1’.

Not only was the weather better than in past experiences, with my Formula One Paddock Club ticket, I had access (and a choice of seats) to nearly everything on the circuit. Not to mention the excellent breakfast and lunch, including wine and champagne. On top of that, it was a very exciting race thanks to exploding Pirelli tyres

It wasn’t my first Formula 1 Grand Prix, and it definitely won’t be my last.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed this and look forward to hearing more about your new experiences.

    ReplyDelete