Google How I spend my millions: IWC

Friday, June 28, 2013

IWC




Ever since I saw Vanilla Sky I’ve fallen madly in love with Penelope Cruz ….. and IWC watches. I remember pausing the DVD on the frame where Tom Cruise picks up his credit cards and his watch just to be able to see the brand.

With such a hefty price tag, I soon realized it wasn’t for me, unless I sold my car or skipped all holidays for a couple of year. I did enter a jewelry store once to try one on, and I’ve met several guys who owned one, but that’s basically how close I got to one.

But this dream has now become reality as I’m now the proud owner of an IWC Big Pilot’s Watch. An easy choice to make as it has been my favourite for many years now. The simplicity and at the same time the amount of detail is astonishing.

Only thing left to do now is to seduce Penelope……

No comments:

Post a Comment