Google How I spend my millions: Introduction

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Introduction

Some time ago I won over 30 million euro in a lottery. It has been said that having so much money doesn’t make you happier. I beg to differ. The idea of this blog is to share my experiences with you so you can judge for yourself.

First, to know a bit more about me (but not too much) here are some facts: I’m a 34 year old guy, I have a girlfriend and live somewhere in Western Europe. I used to work in banking, but I quit in order to pursue other activities I used to dream of……

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! You are my inspiration! Congratulations and keep on enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir, Bravo to you for sharing your adventures with the world! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the entries. I kept wondering why there were no pictures of the lucky guy then realized anonymity was vastly important. I wish you the best of luck and thank you for inspiring me to get back to traveling!

    ReplyDelete