Google How I spend my millions: Porsche 911 (991)

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Porsche 911 (991)




People always ask “what’s the first thing you would do if you win the lottery“.  The answer for me was always easy, I’d buy a Porsche 911. And that’s what I did.

A couple of months ago the new model (991 for fanatics) was presented. As always the new 911 looks a little better than its predecessor. Lower, wider, longer and with a modern look without losing the classic shape. A true work of art.

I had never been in one, let alone got the chance to drive one. I’ll never forget that first test drive. What a machine! I opted for the Carrera 4S. The wiser choice when you don’t have a lot of experience with 400 horses.

Mine will be dark blue metallic with 20 inch Carrera Classic wheels. ‘Will be’, as I will have to wait a couple of months before it will be delivered. I will go and pick it up in Zuffenhausen though. Can’t wait……


No comments:

Post a Comment