Google How I spend my millions: Dubai

Monday, June 24, 2013

Dubai


My favourite cities in the world are Paris and New York and I’ve been to both several times. I will go back there for sure, to visit them as a millionaire, but the destination of my first trip was Dubai.

The tallest building in the world, the largest mall in the world, all seems to be happening in Dubai. And getting there is already quite an experience when you fly Emirates as I did. It was my first trip with an Airbus A380 and my first Business Class (First Class would be pushing it a bit I thought).

Of course I had to stay at the Burj Al Arab hotel, the only 7-Star hotel in the world. The interior design is not really my taste but the view was amazing and the service excellent. It’s amazing how nice people treat you when you’re rich.

One of the best attractions is the Burj Khalifa, with 829 metres the tallest building in the world. The view will simply leave you breathless. Then you have the man-made islands, the indoor ski resort and a lot of desert. I did a wonderful four-wheel-drive safari but it was the hot-air balloon flight that impressed me most.

Dubai is definitely a new favourite of mine and I will come back no doubt, only then in ‘winter time’ as it was so incredibly hot I’m not sure I didn’t hallucinate half of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment