Google How I spend my millions: Yacht charter

Monday, August 5, 2013

Yacht charter




Time for another holiday, and this time a proper millionaires holiday. I chartered (but nobody could see I didn’t actually own it) a yacht in the Mediterranean. And what a wonderful holiday that was.

First of all the yacht had an awesome crew (obviously) and it turns out it’s really nice to have staff doing EVERYTHING for you. Then the ‘berths’ were simply excellent, matching that of the best hotels I stayed. Finally, it’s not just a holiday in Ibiza, Saint Tropez or Monaco; it’s all these special places into 1 holiday.

Than the food, the wine, the weather. Wonderful views every day and every night. No hassles, just parties and relaxation in the company of friends. I wonder why I don’t do this every week…….

No comments:

Post a Comment