Google How I spend my millions: Coast to Coast (part 2)

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Coast to Coast (part 2)




After visiting Washington finally a bit of driving to do towards my next destination: Chicago. 700 miles to get a real feeling of what my rent-a-car can do.

It was my first time in The Windy City, and although I didn’t stay long, I enjoyed it a lot. I quickly had to be on my way southbound for an On Track Experience at the Brickyard, aka the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.  The Single Seater drive was fantastic but Two Seater was really awesome. What a breathtaking experience.

Then again a nice bit of driving going through St. Louis (I had to see the Gateway Arch), Memphis (Graceland) and finally New Orleans. Not just a drive along the mighty Mississippi, but also a drive from the Blues and the Soul towards the Jazz.

As a music lover this was a truly unforgettable road trip, visiting great cities, meeting wonderful people and hearing fantastic music.

No comments:

Post a Comment