Google How I spend my millions: Coast to Coast (part 3)

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Coast to Coast (part 3)




A roadtrip from New Orleans to Las Vegas was on the agenda this week, another wonderful experience on endless pieces of tarmac through different landscapes and fabulous cities.

With highlights as the amazing Grand Canyon and crazy Las Vegas, It was another eventful week but I have to say I enjoyed all the lesser known locations just as well. This is America at its best. It really gives an idea of the vastness of this country.

Miles and miles of nothing, and after every stop I felt I didn’t stayed long enough. It’s like crossing an ocean but then on land. Time to think, and then more time to think. Time to listen to some great music, time to listen to the sound of a howling V8. Awesome…..

No comments:

Post a Comment