Google How I spend my millions: Coast to Coast (4/4)

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Coast to Coast (4/4)




Back in familiar territories, with the last stint of my fantastic roadtrip: from Las Vegas through Death Valley to the City of Angels. Technically that concluded my coast to coast voyage but there is always more to see and to do so I quickly drove up the Pacific Coast Highway.

Of course I had to stop for a day on Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. After Indianapolis another legendary circuit where I got a chance to further improve on my driving skills thanks to the wonderful people of Hooked on Driving.

Then again, after the woods, the plains and the deserts once again the ocean accompanied me to the next destination. And what a destination: San Francisco. Although I have been there before, every visit is very much enjoyable and completely worth it.

And then finally, the last straight towards the end of this trip: Seattle. Not just the Space Needle but the whole vibe of that city makes it a great place to end this unforgettable journey.

It really was a dream come true, crossing the US from one side to the other. I didn’t mention half the things I did (hotels, restaurants, museums) and I didn’t do half the things I wanted to. But I will come back for them, but for now, time to relax (and not drive a single mile) on Bora Bora……..

No comments:

Post a Comment