Google How I spend my millions: Gulfstream Aerospace Private Flyers Club

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Gulfstream Aerospace Private Flyers Club




As mentioned before, the second to last stage of my round-the-world-trip took me from Singapore straight into Barcelona, just in time for El Clasico. The choice of flights between these cities is limited to say the least, except……. as member of the Gulfstream Aerospace Private Flyers Club.

Thanks to my wonderful Black Amex card, I’m proud to say I’m now a member of this elite club. Don’t get me wrong, I still enjoy the comfort of first class, especially on some specific airlines, but when you are on a tight schedule, a private plane (and especially a Gulfstream) is the nec plus ultra.

Not sure when my next flight will be, or to what destination, but I’m looking forward to that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment