Google How I spend my millions: Mercedes SLS AMG

Friday, November 22, 2013

Mercedes SLS AMG




By now it’s pretty obvious I like cars, and after having crossed a continent listening to the wonderful sound of a V8 it’s time to get my own, while it’s still possible to get one.

Luckily, in my opinion, the nicest V8 sound comes in the best looking package: the Mercedes SLS AMG.

Mercedes recently announced the production of this awesome car will end soon, so there was no time to waste.  So my ‘Silberpfeile’ will be exactly that, grey and fast as an arrow. 

Don’t get me wrong, I love my 911. It’s beautiful, fast and reliable but the sound of the flat 6 can’t compare with a V8. I will obviously keep it, as that’s my daily drive, but I can’t wait for some nice weather and go across Europe in the Merc.

No comments:

Post a Comment