Google How I spend my millions: Cape Town

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Cape Town




To escape the coming winter I set off to Cape Town, South Africa. A bit of sun, a bit of sea and a bit of lobster and wine at Belthazar. 

But the main reason I’m here this particular week, is to see the Dave Matthews Band. When I crossed the US at the end of the summer, I didn’t get anywhere near one of their gigs. So it seemed the perfect excuse to visit Cape Town.

So last night (and tonight, might as well check them out twice) I was at the Grand West Grand Arena for another brilliant show of the greatest band in the world. Grey Street, Jimi Thing, Corn Bread, Don’t Drink the Water, they played them all. 

So very much looking forward to tonight’s show and the coming days in this beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment