Google How I spend my millions: St Moritz

Sunday, December 29, 2013

St Moritz





A month ago I was enjoying summer on the southern hemisphere, but what is Christmas without snow? With almost 10 degrees in Paris I had to look for another option, and of course I found one high in the Swiss Alps: St Moritz.

The snow, the relative comfort of the Club Med, but especially the quality personal ski coach resulted in a very special Christmas indeed. I’ve skied for many years but never enjoyed private lessons. The progress made last week was astonishing and I skied on slopes I wouldn’t normally venture myself on.

Not so sure about St Moritz though, or better, about the people spending their holidays there. Over the last year I have enjoyed a real jet set lifestyle and to be honest I like the luxury hotels and modes of travel, but I haven’t made many friends in those places. So back to Val Thorens next time.

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome life you are privity to live love. I just smiled browsing through your blog's. I keep saying I too am going to win the lottery. :-) bought my ticket tonight for tomorrow's drawing. I was just thinking ....... What would I do if I won.. I said to myself.... I'd go to work and continue to work like normal.... So I just googled people who continue to work after winning the lottery and a CBSnews article surfaces with 6 things you should do if you win the lottery.... And so I'm reading like hmmmm o.k. good stuff....lol.... And at the bottom of the article was your comment.... "Just live life"....with added disregard all that crap they stated in the article.... (Literally Laughed out Loud)..... Along with your blog URL.... Awesome life indeed. Hey if ever you feel charitable my dream vehicle is a Chevrolet Avalanche (red) ..... Ya I know people probably more than likely over flooded you asking and or begging for hand outs.... Ya not the case here I said "charitable" ....lol.... Momma always said a closed mouth never will get fed....lmbo.... But hey I'm going to win myself soon.....lol.... Continue to enjoy those millions..... A country girl in Tx waiting to hit it Big!

    ReplyDelete