Google How I spend my millions: MiG flying......

Friday, August 15, 2014

MiG flying......





….. or at least, that was the plan. For a long time now I wanted to fly supersonic and with Concorde retired I would have to look into fighter jets. 
Sure enough, it’s possible to do so (for a hefty price tag) in Russia.

But then they got involved in Ukraine, helped shooting down a passenger plane and became seriously unfriendly. So that was the end of that.

However, the agency I contacted had other options. They had other, less fast, aircrafts in other regions but also the possibility of a Parabolic Flight, so I decided to go for that.

You basically get on board of a pretty much empty Boeing 727. It goes really high and then it dives resulting in you floating around for 25 seconds or so. It’s brilliant!

Mind you, I will not forget about the Jet Fighter flight, so stay tuned for when that happens……

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you think you are untitled to his money because...? There are several other comments made by random strangers on this blog asking precisely the same thing. I've never understood the rational of people thinking rich people should/must give them a piece of their wealth.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, "give me your money" would have been tactless and way too direct. Not that "random stranger" is much better. :)

      Anyway, where is he? He hasn't posted since August 15.

      Delete
    2. Wow, he probably doesnt have time for you guys anymore. Talking about broke, look yourself in a mirror.

      Delete