Google How I spend my millions: El Clasico (part 2)

Friday, March 28, 2014

El Clasico (part 2)




Last year, at the end of my round the world trip, I made a final stop in Spain to witness El Clasico; one of the most exciting games of football between arch rivals Barcelona and Real Madrid. 

Last weekend they had another go, this time at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid. With a relatively quiet calendar (as you might have noticed), I decided to drive to Madrid in my Porsche for that match and make it a bit of a long weekend away.

I could mention the nice drive through France & Spain, the wonderful hotels I stayed at, the lovely Restaurants on the way there and in Mardrid, but that wouldn’t do justice to the game of football I saw….

WHAT A CRACKER !!

Everyone who likes the sport knows by now Barcelona beat Madrid by 4 goals (with 3 of them by Lionel Messi) to 3, but it was more than just 7 goals. The speed of the game, the progress of score, the quality of the football, the atmosphere, all were simply unbelievable.  Madrid so shocked by it all they lost their midweek game as well, which makes the end of the competition very exciting and makes me long for more….

No comments:

Post a Comment