Google How I spend my millions: Jaguar F-type Coupe

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jaguar F-type Coupe




It was my birthday recently, so I had to give myself a proper present. I liked the convertible when it came out (but I’m not so fond of convertibles in general), but I absolutely love the coupe. So I had to get out one. I’m talking of the Jaguar F-type of course.

As this is the spiritual successor of the classic E-type, I chose the F-type S (380 bhp) because it has the same sort of exhaust as the original one. What a mesmerizing beautiful car. I couldn’t stop looking at it at the dealership.

Now the agonizing pain of waiting till it gets delivered has started. But as I need a proper place to store my cars I guess that’s a good thing. I’m working on that though, but that will be the subject of another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment