Google How I spend my millions: Villa

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Villa





As mentioned in my previous post, I’m more and more struggling to park all my cars. Also, the lease for my Parisian pied-a-terre is ending before the end of the year. I need a place to stay, so I’m having one built.

I’m talking properly villa-material here. Of course it will have a huge garage for my current cars (and the ones on my wish list), but it will also include a swimming pool with Jetstream and starry sky, a Dolby Digital home cinema room, a gym….. and lots more.

The land was bought, the plans are made and construction has begun. The only thing to do now is wait …. and keep an eye on the progress made, obviously…..

1 comment:

  1. Testimonies are sometimes funny, because real things always sounds fake , believe me i won the lottery last week, the Euro Millions, it was a thing of joy because Dr.Poula told me it was my time to shine , but i thought it was normal ,because that's what all the lottery tips and magazines seems to display, but at the end Dr.Poula proves his voodoo powers and gave me the numbers to win the mega millions, and i can say to you all Voodoo is real today i worth £54,000,00 ,Email Drpoulaspell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete